Showing all 2 results
Duplo System 5000DUPLO SYSTEM 5000: DBM-500 (STITCHER-FOLDER), TRIMMER (DBM-500T), COLLATOR (DC-10/60). Features of the Duplo System 5000
- High production collating and bookletmaking
- Configures up to six DC-10/60 Pro Collators
- Produces up to 5,000 booklets an hour
- Collates up to 9,800 sets an hour
- Creates 25-sheet books
- 12 job memory positions
- Up to 60 collating bins
- Modular design, can add sheet-feeder for digital
- Hand feed for covers or pre-collated sections
- Suction feed with air management system copes with tricky papers
- Jogger for delivering sections for different finishing options
- Easy to follow touch screen control
- Continuous loading for non-stop operation
- Optional Three Knife Trim option
- A4/A5 booklets
- A3- A6 booklets
- CD books
- Magazines to 100 pages
- Product brochures
- Academic journals
- Loop stitch brochures
Duplo DF-1000SummaryDesigned principally around the needs of the digital colour user but also suitable for folding short-run litho work, the Duplo DF-1000 is amongst the most technologically advanced suction fed folders on the market. Jobs are quickly setup with automatic sheet size detection and plate setting combining to streamline the make-ready process. The compact dimensions house the suction system thereby reducing noise and making it easy to accommodate in locations where space is limited.Features
- The suction feeder is a top-feeding system enabling the flawless and mark-free feeding of both litho and digital stocks. Coated and Art stocks are handled just as well as bond papers creating a versatile folder for almost any job.
- The 2 fold plates automatically adjust based on the sheet length. The operator simply loads the paper, selects the desired fold style, chooses a quantity and the Duplo DF-1000 is ready to go.
- The loading tray can hold up to 1000 sheets and because it is a top-feeding system the user can be sure there will be no damage caused to the print during feeding. This makes the Duplo DF-1000 particularly suitable for digital print.
- The shingle exit tray allows on the run off-loading. The batching function briefly pauses the job at fixed intervals allowing the operator to off-load in precise sets.
- The five most common folding styles are pre-programmed into the machine and will automatically setup based on the sheet length. In addition, the built-in memory enables custom folds to be memorised for quick access.
- Uniquely for a suction folder, the Duplo DF-1000 uses a fan rather than a compressor. This means it is much quieter and because of the clever Duplo engineering, the fan is housed within the machine itself so there is no separate units or attachments.
Input Paper Size Minimum 120 mm wide x 182 mm long Input Paper Size Maximum 297 mm wide x 432 mm long Input Paper Weight Minimum 50 to 200gsm for A4 single fold, 50 to 160gsm for A3 Paper Quality Fine quality, recycled, art, coated, bond Folding Modes Single, letter, concertina, half-concertina, double parallel, custom folding Loading Capacity 1000 sheets (80gsm) Maximum Operating Speed 240 sheets/min (A4 single fold) 200 sheets/min (normal) Paper Feed Method Air suction, 6 fold rollers Paper Size Detection Automatic detection of standard paper sizes A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, B6 Error Detection Mis-feed, double feed, paper jam Total/Batch Counter 4-digit addition or subtraction system Fold Position Adjustment 0.125mm increments Moving Stacker Roller/Stopper Automatic setting Additional Functions Folding stopper position adjustment registration, custom fold mode, non-standard paper length auto-setup, instant ready mode, thick paper mode, batch mode, power off alarm mode