Used Miscellaneous Machinery
Showing all 7 results
Heidelberg Suprasetter A52/A75THERMAL CTP HEIDELBERG SUPRASETTER A52/A75:
- year 2008
- Total plate count: only 27.000 pieces
- Serial Number: 93292-0861
- It has been worked only for tests
Highwater Cobra CTP
- Cobra CB52BV60
- High water Chem free
- Year: 2006
- Plate size : 78,5 x 103 cm
- Average number of plates per hour : 10
- Laser properties : Wavelength : 405 nm Laser Output : 60 mW
- Torrent RIP (V.7 2 r 1)
- The Torrent RIP is known for outstanding screening quality, its user friendly interface, high end-to-end productivity and comprehensive features. These include many, specifically geared to the JetFilm solution, which optimises film output through the control of ink density and ink spread. To preserve fine line and reverse-out detail the RIP uses special techniques, including micro-weave fading, dot edge protection, vector outline control and dynamic density modulation. These allow the RIP to compensate for the ink spread usually associated with inkjet printing and achieve band-free image quality and accuracy previously unachievable.
Kohmann F1010/2 1988
- Fully Rebuilt
- Condition: like new
- Double -stream
- Year 1988
- Rotary wheel feeder
- Adjustable chain station squaring section
- Max format 1000 x 700mm
- Min format 100 x 80mm
- Timed rotary profile knife station for cutting forms into window web for two lines
- Magnetic roller with cutting plate
- Infinitely variable positioning of foil in running direction
- Variable cut off length of foil by means of the change gears
- With stereo cylinder and glue-impression roller
- With delivery station
- Electrical equipment for 380 v, 50 cycles AC
- Electrical push-button controls,
- Pressure and vacuum pumps
Svecia Uv Spot
- SIZE: 80 x 110 cm
- MACHINE IS PROPER FOR THIN AND THICK PAPER, PLASTIC, CARTONS, PLYWOOD, ETC.
- MACHINE HAS AUTOMATIC STACKER OF FEEDING PAPER
- SEMI AUTOMATIC FEEDER
- STACKER IN THE DELIVERY
- 2 OVENS WITH COLD AIR AND THIRD OVEN WITH HOT AIR
- FIRST TWO OVENS OF HOT AIR CAN BE USED ALSO WITH COLD AIR DEPENDING YOUR NEEDS.
- MACHINE IS ACCOMPAINED WITH A FULL RANGE OF SCOOPS, MOWING MACHINE - MANY CHASES AND PRINTING DOWN FRAME OF THE SAME SIZE.
Zechini Roby One
- Year: 2006
- Coupling and gluing automatically
- Size 50×70 cm
- Min. gluing size: 15×15 cm.
- Mechanical Speed : 720 strokes/hour
- Feeding system: high pile
- Size change : 5 minutes
- Paper sheet gr.:from 80 to 200 gr.m2
- Power : 2 HP Cardboard gr. : from 200 gr. to 4 mm.
- Functions control: by PLC
- Supply Voltage : 220/380V/50/60 Hz
- Type of glue : cold (hot,optional)Non stop glue mixing
- In production
- You can make test
Lombardi Converting Machinery LH23
- year 1995
- production of labels and envelopes
- 900 000 labels/hour
- max cutting size: 230mm x 230mm
- min cutting size: 20mm x 20mm
Horizon Spf 7 Booklet MakerThe Horizon SPF-7 is very user friendly- Simply insert your printed and collated sheets in and stitched booklets are neatly stacked in the delivery tray. It can also be used for folding only or top stitching making it a very versitile booklet maker.
- It accepts formats from A3 down to B6.
- Job selection and other settings can be done with simple push button operations.
- Simple operation! The operator simply inserts printed sheets and then booklets will be produced.
- Compact design! Suitable for On Demand environment which requires short-run bookletmaking.
- Performs bookletmaking, top-stitching, and folding only job.
- Accepts from A3 to B6 formats.
- 2,000 staples in a cartridge for minimum refilling of staples.
- Equipped with the resetable counter.