Showing all 3 results
- Superior binding strength and compact desktop design make this the ultimate office binder
- The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Nipping strength is adjusted automatically according to the binding style resulting in document quality not found in other tabletop binders.
- Choose from three different binding styles -- Cover Binding, Tape Binding, Pad Binding
Horizon SB-07The Standard Horizon SB-07 seven-clamp perfect binder features automated operation, push-button simplicity, a small footprint, and high-quality production perfect binding. The SB-07 can be run as a stand-alone binder or as a binding system with in-line three-knife trimming when connected to the HT-101 Three-knife Trimmer. The SB-07 is designed for single-person production of up to 3,200 books per hour, with complete changeover and set-up performed in less than 3 minutes. Standard features include a 10.4" intelligent color touch-screen control console, automatic air-suction cover feeder that handles a wide range of cover materials without marking, automated in-line cover scoring, and job programming. Please check the specifications of the machine here You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.