Showing all 2 results
SCREEN Niagara & Ovit SirioSCREEN Niagara platerite PT-R8200
- Year 2008
- Recording drum: External drum
- Light source: 84-channel laser diode.
- Plate size: max. 1,060x820mm, min. 450x370mm.
- Exposure size: 1,060x804mm.
- Media thickness: 0.15 to 0.3mmm
- Productivity: 11 plates/hr at 2,400 dpi
- Dimensions: 2,147 x 875 x 1,327 mm
- Weight: 655 kg
- This machine is a chemical bath plate-developing machine.
- A water recirculation unit can also be provided as an optional accessory.
- Width: 85cm for inline B2 or rotated B1 plates.
FILM LAMINATING MACHINE
Max Paper Size 1050*820mm Min Paper Size 350*350mm Laminating Speed 0-100m/min Laminating Speed 0-70m/min(for PET film) Paper Thickness 105-500gsm Gross Power 33kw Overall Dimensions 9400*2400*1900mm Pre-Stacker 1850mm Weight 5200kgs
- This machine is equipped with a paper pre-stacker. servo controlled feeder and a photoelectric sensor to ensure that paper is continuously fed into the machine.
- Equipped with advanced electromagnetic heater. Fast pre-heating. Energy saving. Environmental protection.
- The servo controller and side lay mechanism guarantees precise paper alignment at all times.
- A user-friendly interface system with a colour touch-screen simplifies the operation process. The operator can easily and automatically control paper sizes, overlapping and machine speeds.
- The machine is equipped with an ant-curl device, which ensures that paper remains flat and smooth during the lamination process.
- The machine is equipped with a pneumatic separating system, pneumatic perforating device and photoelectric detector to rapidly separate the paper according to the paper size.
- A corrugated delivery system collects paper easily.
- The pneumatic stacker receives the paper, keeping them in order, while rapidly counting every sheet.