Showing 100–108 of 145 resultsView All
Roland RKH 3B
- size 72x102 cm
- 1 colour
- chromed impression cylinder
- quick action plate clamp
- oxydry weko
- water dampening
- 6 buckles
- flat pile feeder
- anti noise hoods
- Max size: 68x45 cm
- 4 buckles
- 1 electronic knife
- Electronic counter
- Pile feeder
- Anti-noise hoods
Heidelberg SM 102-10-P6
- 10 colours
- perfecting 5/5, 10/0
- Max size: 720x1020 mm
- Speed: 12000 s/h
- Year: 1997
- Appr. 280 mio
- CPC 1-04 register remote control
- Grafix exactronic Duo plus
- The perfect office cutter for cutting for cutting of printed sheets or trimming books.
- The PC-P430 is activated only when the safety cover is closed and both cutting buttons are simultaneously pressed. The two buttons are sufficiently spaced to ensure operator safety.
- The front cover will not open during the operation. The full cover keeps your fingers away from the moving part.
- The operator simply pushes a lever to move cut sheets forward for easy removal.
- Superior binding strength and compact desktop design make this the ultimate office binder
- The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Nipping strength is adjusted automatically according to the binding style resulting in document quality not found in other tabletop binders.
- Choose from three different binding styles -- Cover Binding, Tape Binding, Pad Binding
- Ideal Solution for on-demand, short-run bookletmaking.
- The operator simply inserts printed sheets and then booklets will be produced.
- Performs bookletmaking, top-stitching, and folding only job. Accepts from A3 to B6 formats.