Showing 109–117 of 151 resultsView All
Roland RKH 3B
- size 72x102 cm
- 1 colour
- chromed impression cylinder
- quick action plate clamp
- oxydry weko
- water dampening
- 6 buckles
- flat pile feeder
- anti noise hoods
- Max size: 68x45 cm
- 4 buckles
- 1 electronic knife
- Electronic counter
- Pile feeder
- Anti-noise hoods
- The perfect office cutter for cutting for cutting of printed sheets or trimming books.
- The PC-P430 is activated only when the safety cover is closed and both cutting buttons are simultaneously pressed. The two buttons are sufficiently spaced to ensure operator safety.
- The front cover will not open during the operation. The full cover keeps your fingers away from the moving part.
- The operator simply pushes a lever to move cut sheets forward for easy removal.
- Superior binding strength and compact desktop design make this the ultimate office binder
- The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Nipping strength is adjusted automatically according to the binding style resulting in document quality not found in other tabletop binders.
- Choose from three different binding styles -- Cover Binding, Tape Binding, Pad Binding
- Ideal Solution for on-demand, short-run bookletmaking.
- The operator simply inserts printed sheets and then booklets will be produced.
- Performs bookletmaking, top-stitching, and folding only job. Accepts from A3 to B6 formats.
- The Compact Desktop Bookletmaker that saves money and time by increasing the efficiency of your book binding operation.
- Even a non-skilled operator can staple and fold with fail-safe and simple operation. When the staple becomes empty or jammed, operation stops immediately.
- Bookletmaking, Side-stapling, Corner-stapling and Fold can be selected.
- Color LCD touchscreen provides user-friendly operation. Speed and expandability assure efficient production. The QC-S1000 is a high quality, high speed collating machine with effi cient operation.
- The QC-S1000 is equipped with a 5.7 inch color LCD touchscreen. Operation and program settings can be done through the touchscreen. In addition, superior usability is ensured with the navigation function and the troubleshooting screen to monitor the operating procedure and to find the cause of any problems.
- The receiving tray capacity is 75 mm/ 2.9”maximum, allowing for collating and stacking up to 90 stacked sets (10 sheets of normal paper). The operator can select either straight or offset stacking.
- This feature increases the productivity and operator efficiency with nonstop production and it gives ample time for bin reloading. When any bin in the first section empties, the feeding switches over to the second section and continues collating.
- This feature increases efficiency by separating a predetermined number of sets with tab sheets, without having to stop the system. Up to two tab sheets can be inserted into every set.
- Optional Punch Stable Unit PS-P610 for a variety of document finishing choices. User-friendly, high performance interface is provided for more comfortable operation. All setups and operations for the PS-P610 can be performed through the color touchscreen on the QC-S1000.
- Top/side stapling, corner stapling, and two hole punching (optional punch unit PU-610 is required) can be performed to effectively finish your documents.