Showing 118–126 of 127 resultsView All
FILM LAMINATING MACHINE
Max Paper Size 1050*820mm Min Paper Size 350*350mm Laminating Speed 0-100m/min Laminating Speed 0-70m/min(for PET film) Paper Thickness 105-500gsm Gross Power 33kw Overall Dimensions 9400*2400*1900mm Pre-Stacker 1850mm Weight 5200kgs
- This machine is equipped with a paper pre-stacker. servo controlled feeder and a photoelectric sensor to ensure that paper is continuously fed into the machine.
- Equipped with advanced electromagnetic heater. Fast pre-heating. Energy saving. Environmental protection.
- The servo controller and side lay mechanism guarantees precise paper alignment at all times.
- A user-friendly interface system with a colour touch-screen simplifies the operation process. The operator can easily and automatically control paper sizes, overlapping and machine speeds.
- The machine is equipped with an ant-curl device, which ensures that paper remains flat and smooth during the lamination process.
- The machine is equipped with a pneumatic separating system, pneumatic perforating device and photoelectric detector to rapidly separate the paper according to the paper size.
- A corrugated delivery system collects paper easily.
- The pneumatic stacker receives the paper, keeping them in order, while rapidly counting every sheet.
- year 1995
- production of labels and envelopes
- 900 000 labels/hour
- max cutting size: 230mm x 230mm
- min cutting size: 20mm x 20mm
Horizon Spf 7 Booklet MakerThe Horizon SPF-7 is very user friendly- Simply insert your printed and collated sheets in and stitched booklets are neatly stacked in the delivery tray. It can also be used for folding only or top stitching making it a very versitile booklet maker.
- It accepts formats from A3 down to B6.
- Job selection and other settings can be done with simple push button operations.
- Simple operation! The operator simply inserts printed sheets and then booklets will be produced.
- Compact design! Suitable for On Demand environment which requires short-run bookletmaking.
- Performs bookletmaking, top-stitching, and folding only job.
- Accepts from A3 to B6 formats.
- 2,000 staples in a cartridge for minimum refilling of staples.
- Equipped with the resetable counter.
MBO K79 4KL
- 1 group: 4 buckles
- 2 electronic knives for 16 pages
Heidelberg GTO52-1 1992
- plus version
- water dampening