Showing 118–126 of 151 resultsView All
- User-friendly operation. Sheet size and fold pattern are set-up with a button. Roller gap adjustment allows to fold a wide range of sheet. Easy jammed sheet removal and roller cleaning.
- Roller Gap Adjustment for folding a wide range of sheet from heavy to thin paper.
- Feed Pressure Adjustment for feeding up to 157 gsm paper.
- Pad Gap Adjustment for cross fold.
- Skew Adjustment to correct skew in folding.
- Jammed sheet removal or roller cleaning can be performed easily, without any special tools.
- High capacity and high productivity... Folding Speeds up to 240 sheets per minute (A4 single fold)
- Does not require advanced operator skills for setup. Each section is automatically set by selecting sheet size and fold pattern using the operation panel. Six standard fold patterns are available at the press of a button.
- Simply place sheets on the table, then select sheet size and de sired fold pattern.
- The PF-P3200 is equipped with a high capacity feed table (550 sheets of 64 gsm can be loaded) to minimize sheet loading. The bin up / down motor enables fine bin control for consistent feeding.
- Equipped with a user friendly operation panel that makes understanding operating procedures very simple. Extension Panel and Memory Functions:Additional special sheet sizes and fold patterns can be set using the ten keys in the extension panel. Up to 8 jobs can be memorized for instant recall.
- Drawings can be placed face down on the feed table, and the folded drawings will be delivered in numerical order.
- Complicated fold patterns such as DL fold and 8-page fold are available. Cross folds can be performed easily using the roller for cross folding (standard accessory).
- Maximum speed of 240 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5” x 11” single fold) User-friendly operation Tool free maintenance
- Fold documents with maximum productivity and minimum effort. Three speed selections to suit your office needs.
- Push button controls, LED indicator lamps and simple fold plate adjustment controls allow the operator to quickly and accurately dial in the desired fold.
- Folded sheets are neatly stacked on the delivery conveyor
- You can easily change the feed roller and separator pad. Tool-less removal of the buckle plate and the fold rollers makes jam removal or cleaning a simple task.
- Featuring power saving mode for environmental friendly operation.
Horizon PF-P280Wider Folding Variations with Two-Step Folding. The PF-P280 has been originally designed to perform a simple 4-page folding; however, two-step folding (cross folding via second pass) enables you to produce 6-page, letter, gate, and 8-page cross fold.
Horizon RD-4055The Horizon RD-4055 Rotary Die Cutter is designed to meet the growing demand for short-run die-cut product, with the ability to die-cut, crease, perforate, slit, hole punch, and round corner in one process for digital and offset printed sheets. This system features easy change-over and simple operation. Both setup and control can be done through an intuitive touchscreen that displays easy to understand graphical illustrations. Vacuum belt feeding enables superior feeding. And, an ultrasonic sensor is used for double-feed detection on a wide range of substrates. Die-cutting and Kiss-cutting can also be performed at the same time, which makes the RD-4055 ideal for producing stickers and labels. Creasing can be achieved to avoid image cracking making it suitable for boxes, pocket folders, and greeting cards which require an additional folding process after die-cutting. A “Repeat Register” function allows multiple-up applications from a single-up die to minimize costs. Even run up to five repeats in a single pass! Please check the specifications of the machine here You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.
Horizon APC-610Compact hydraulic cutting system with accurate cutting quality and simple operation. The system can be further enhanced with Horizon's pXnet bindery control system which integrates JDF workflow from upstream devices. Hydraulic clamping and cutting mechanism ensures accurate cutting quality. Servo motor driven backgauge for accurate positioning. The color touchscreen is intuitive and icon-based for user-friendly operation. The Operation, Setting and Information Screens are used for efficient and accurate operation. Maximum cutting width is 610 mm/ 24.0”, maximum cutting height is 100 mm / 3.39”.The cutting knife is made of special steel ensuring consistently high standard cutting quality for a prolonged period of time. Knife angle and cutting depth adjustments are easily done on the front side of the cutter. Standard Equipped Area Sensors: If the area sensors detect any objects, the cutting motion will stop immediately. These sensors meet the high level of safety specified in Category 4 according to ISO13849-1. Double Safety Circuit:The system is further equipped with a hard-wired secondary safety interrupt for operator safety. You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.
Horizon HT-80The Standard Horizon HT-80 Three-knife Trimmer is designed for operation in-line with the Standard Horizon BQ-470, SB-07, and SB-09S perfect binders, or for use off-line. The HT-80 includes advanced set-up automation through a user-friendly 10.4” color touch-screen control panel to meet the requirements of the short run print-on-demand book market. After inputting the untrimmed and finished trim book sizes, automated adjustments include the infeed, jogging, and knife sections. The HT-80 allows for trimming of variable thickness books, one after another, for true on demand book production. It can trim finished books from sizes ranging 5.5” x 3.9” up to 13.4” x 11.8”, with programmable memory for up to 200 different jobs, for instant recall of frequently-run jobs. Precision stepper motors accurately position all guides and clamps to insure professional quality cutting at speeds up to 1,000 cycles per hour. A uniquely designed servo-motor controlled jogging mechanism helps provide accurate book registration. The swing knife movement ensures sharp and accurate trims to produce a clean finished book, and a silicon spray unit is available to keep the knife clean during operation. Please check the specifications of the machine here You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.
Horizon BQ-270VThe BQ-270V single-clamp binder offers high-quality production perfect binding with fully automated operation, push-button simplicity, and on-demand production of variable thickness books. The binder includes an automated, sensor-activated digital caliper system which consistently measures book block thickness and automatically transfers this data to the binder for quick, automated set-up with no cycle lag time for books of different thicknesses. Designed to meet the needs of the short-run, print-on-demand book market, the BQ-270V also features single-person production of up to 500 books per hour, automatic air-suction cover feeding with in-line scoring, a large 10.4" intelligent color touch-screen, job programming, and a compact configuration. Please check the specifications of the machine here You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.
Horizon SPF-200L/FC-200LIn-line booklet-making system The SPF-200 series bookletmaking system features high productivity, fully automated changeover and user-friendly operation. A4 Landscape booklet production: The SPF-200L booklet making system provides a wide variety of booklet formats including A4 landscape. This expanded capability provides a wider range of formats, to support the demanding market needs. All necessary settings for a wide variety of booklet formats, ranging from CD to A4 landscape (A4 landscape is available only with SPF-200L) can be performed automatically through the touchscreen display. Even the fold roller gap adjustment is automated. The quick fullyautomatic changeover is suited for efficient small lot production and leads to a reduction of test sheets. A reject function allows non-stop operation. Errored booklets are rejected into the built-in reject tray so only good booklets are delivered to the conveyor for non-stop operation and accurate booklet making. Supporting both Digital and Offset Print: The SPF-200 series booklet-making system provides flexible system confi gurations. The VAC-1000 can be connected for conventional offset print production and the HOF-400 offline feeder can be connected to handle digital output. A Wide Range of Optional Units: A wide range of optional units such as a hole punch unit, paper insertion knife unit and preset kicker are available to meet varying customer needs. Please check the specifications of the machine here and here. You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.