Showing 1–9 of 20 resultsView All
- The perfect office cutter for cutting for cutting of printed sheets or trimming books.
- The PC-P430 is activated only when the safety cover is closed and both cutting buttons are simultaneously pressed. The two buttons are sufficiently spaced to ensure operator safety.
- The front cover will not open during the operation. The full cover keeps your fingers away from the moving part.
- The operator simply pushes a lever to move cut sheets forward for easy removal.
- Superior binding strength and compact desktop design make this the ultimate office binder
- The display Indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps
- A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance
- Nipping strength is adjusted automatically according to the binding style resulting in document quality not found in other tabletop binders.
- Choose from three different binding styles -- Cover Binding, Tape Binding, Pad Binding
- Ideal Solution for on-demand, short-run bookletmaking.
- The operator simply inserts printed sheets and then booklets will be produced.
- Performs bookletmaking, top-stitching, and folding only job. Accepts from A3 to B6 formats.
- The Compact Desktop Bookletmaker that saves money and time by increasing the efficiency of your book binding operation.
- Even a non-skilled operator can staple and fold with fail-safe and simple operation. When the staple becomes empty or jammed, operation stops immediately.
- Bookletmaking, Side-stapling, Corner-stapling and Fold can be selected.
- Color LCD touchscreen provides user-friendly operation. Speed and expandability assure efficient production. The QC-S1000 is a high quality, high speed collating machine with effi cient operation.
- The QC-S1000 is equipped with a 5.7 inch color LCD touchscreen. Operation and program settings can be done through the touchscreen. In addition, superior usability is ensured with the navigation function and the troubleshooting screen to monitor the operating procedure and to find the cause of any problems.
- The receiving tray capacity is 75 mm/ 2.9”maximum, allowing for collating and stacking up to 90 stacked sets (10 sheets of normal paper). The operator can select either straight or offset stacking.
- This feature increases the productivity and operator efficiency with nonstop production and it gives ample time for bin reloading. When any bin in the first section empties, the feeding switches over to the second section and continues collating.
- This feature increases efficiency by separating a predetermined number of sets with tab sheets, without having to stop the system. Up to two tab sheets can be inserted into every set.
- Optional Punch Stable Unit PS-P610 for a variety of document finishing choices. User-friendly, high performance interface is provided for more comfortable operation. All setups and operations for the PS-P610 can be performed through the color touchscreen on the QC-S1000.
- Top/side stapling, corner stapling, and two hole punching (optional punch unit PU-610 is required) can be performed to effectively finish your documents.
- User-friendly operation. Sheet size and fold pattern are set-up with a button. Roller gap adjustment allows to fold a wide range of sheet. Easy jammed sheet removal and roller cleaning.
- Roller Gap Adjustment for folding a wide range of sheet from heavy to thin paper.
- Feed Pressure Adjustment for feeding up to 157 gsm paper.
- Pad Gap Adjustment for cross fold.
- Skew Adjustment to correct skew in folding.
- Jammed sheet removal or roller cleaning can be performed easily, without any special tools.
- High capacity and high productivity... Folding Speeds up to 240 sheets per minute (A4 single fold)
- Does not require advanced operator skills for setup. Each section is automatically set by selecting sheet size and fold pattern using the operation panel. Six standard fold patterns are available at the press of a button.
- Simply place sheets on the table, then select sheet size and de sired fold pattern.
- The PF-P3200 is equipped with a high capacity feed table (550 sheets of 64 gsm can be loaded) to minimize sheet loading. The bin up / down motor enables fine bin control for consistent feeding.
- Equipped with a user friendly operation panel that makes understanding operating procedures very simple. Extension Panel and Memory Functions:Additional special sheet sizes and fold patterns can be set using the ten keys in the extension panel. Up to 8 jobs can be memorized for instant recall.
- Drawings can be placed face down on the feed table, and the folded drawings will be delivered in numerical order.
- Complicated fold patterns such as DL fold and 8-page fold are available. Cross folds can be performed easily using the roller for cross folding (standard accessory).
- Maximum speed of 240 sheets per minute (A4 / 8.5” x 11” single fold) User-friendly operation Tool free maintenance
- Fold documents with maximum productivity and minimum effort. Three speed selections to suit your office needs.
- Push button controls, LED indicator lamps and simple fold plate adjustment controls allow the operator to quickly and accurately dial in the desired fold.
- Folded sheets are neatly stacked on the delivery conveyor
- You can easily change the feed roller and separator pad. Tool-less removal of the buckle plate and the fold rollers makes jam removal or cleaning a simple task.
- Featuring power saving mode for environmental friendly operation.
Horizon PF-P280Wider Folding Variations with Two-Step Folding. The PF-P280 has been originally designed to perform a simple 4-page folding; however, two-step folding (cross folding via second pass) enables you to produce 6-page, letter, gate, and 8-page cross fold.