Showing all 5 results
Heidelberg Chromagraph S 3400
- From Heidelberg is the ideal product for single-scanner operation.
- Its extreme flexibility in handling and processing orders ensures outstanding productivity in the prepress stage.
- Lino Color TM Team Scanning makes your scanner highly flexible in operation.
- Several workstations can be combined to both reflect your order needs and sharpen your competitive edge.
- The ChromaGraph S 3400 can accommodate three different types of drum, thus providing it with the flexibility to handle a broad spectrum of reflective originals and transparencies.
- The smallest scanning drum delivers the very highest quality for poster reproduction work.
- Batch mode allows you to accelerate job throughput and improve your firm’s entire workflow. Over 100 35-mm transparencies can be processed fully automatically.
- The ChromaGraph S 3400 features a truly ergonomic design and easy handling.
- The vibration-free construction of the hardware coupled with perfectly coordinated software delivers consistently high quality time after time-and does so without compromises throughout the entire product life!
- The outstanding performance of the ChromaGraph S 3400 has its roots in the job preparation stage.
- The Mount Assistant 300 both facilitates and accelerates the task of mounting the originals on the drum, while ColorAssistant TM delivers reliable colour processing.
- Two interfaces for the Macintosh and network environment also ensure your investment retains its value in the years to come.
- Scan system - Drum scanner, 3 photomultipliers
- Software - Hardwaresupported Lino Color repro software for Apple Power MacintoshTM computers
- Types of originals - Transparency and reflective, colour and black/white, contone and linework, positive and negative
- Max. original format - 650 ! 500 mm for all types of original
- Max. original thickness - 2 mm
- Scaling 10 – 3000%
- Scale calculation - Stepless with AutoScaling hardware in the scanner
- Max. scanning resolution - Resolution 7442 dots/cm (19200 dpi), automatic stepless calculation by AutoScaling hardware in request
- Density range - 3.9 D, measured using film output of grey scale
- Max. resolvable density - 4.2 D, measured using film output of grey scale
- Signal resolution - 12 bits per image dot and colour
- Sharpness calculation - AutoSharpening hardware in the scanner, plus software filter in Lino Color
- Drum - Drum types 212, 150, 80 mm dia.
- Mounting aid - Mount Assistant 300
- Interface - 1!SCSI for workstation connection, 2 further workstations can be connected via SCSI
- Power supply - 230 V ±10%, single-phase, other voltages by special power transformer
- Power consumption - Approx. 700 W
Fujifilm Luxel VX-9600 CTP
- Ultra violet
Thermal CTP Presstek & Plate Processor
- Dimension 800
- 8.000 plates
- First hand machine
Heidelberg Suprasetter CTP
- 36.000 plates
- Thermal plate processor Glunz & Jensen
- Model PT85