Showing all 1 result
Solna Distributor d300
SOLNA DISTRIBUTOR D300:
- Cut-off 560mm
- Web width 915m
- Speed up to 35 000 exp/hour
- Total of 19 printing units as follows:
- 1 folder Solna with 2 formers and 2 INGOL stitchers online + noise protection walls.
- 1 folder with 1former and 1 INGOL stitcher online.
- Remote console motorized cut-off control and Quadtech systems for paper webs, existing on the press.
- 7 incorporated AMAL splicers.
- 1 free standing AMAL splicer installed in 90 degrees + turner bars.
- Printing units dampening system JIMEK spray bars and pump & mixer cooling and recirculation units belonging to D300 press and JIMEK system.
- Remote motorized register.
- IVT automatic ink level supply system.
- 1 E+L web guide unit.
- 1 infeed unit.
- Remote control console press CONTROL – 2+2 units/consoles including PC accessories (XTRA1+EPP1 and XTRA2+EPP2) for D300 press control – as per bellow layout diagram.
- 4 INK remote control consoles ORCLE/ORRKE as per bellow press layout diagram.
- Ink pre-settings from CTP composing of: 2 PC local servers near to the ORCLE ink console, pre-setting servers located to prepress room, media transfer equipment etc.
- Turning bars & bay windows for webs installing between the units, for the upper printing units from the right side 90 degrees splicer and for paper leads (belonging to the 2 separate 2+1 printing units detailed above on item no. 1 d) and for the free splicer detailed to item no. 6)
- All related parts for the Solna D300 press.
- 1 manual plates bending machine SOLNA.
- 1 manual punching plates unit Formacyclis.
- Pallet wagons – reel trolley to transport the reels to the machine.
- Platform steel superstructure for the upper units and platforms belonging to the D300 press.