Showing all 2 results
Ryobi 3202 MCS + Collator
- with collator PH52-24N
- pack to pack
- web width:365 mm
- max. speed: 6.000 s/h
- Color LCD touchscreen provides user-friendly operation. Speed and expandability assure efficient production. The QC-S1000 is a high quality, high speed collating machine with effi cient operation.
- The QC-S1000 is equipped with a 5.7 inch color LCD touchscreen. Operation and program settings can be done through the touchscreen. In addition, superior usability is ensured with the navigation function and the troubleshooting screen to monitor the operating procedure and to find the cause of any problems.
- The receiving tray capacity is 75 mm/ 2.9”maximum, allowing for collating and stacking up to 90 stacked sets (10 sheets of normal paper). The operator can select either straight or offset stacking.
- This feature increases the productivity and operator efficiency with nonstop production and it gives ample time for bin reloading. When any bin in the first section empties, the feeding switches over to the second section and continues collating.
- This feature increases efficiency by separating a predetermined number of sets with tab sheets, without having to stop the system. Up to two tab sheets can be inserted into every set.
- Optional Punch Stable Unit PS-P610 for a variety of document finishing choices. User-friendly, high performance interface is provided for more comfortable operation. All setups and operations for the PS-P610 can be performed through the color touchscreen on the QC-S1000.
- Top/side stapling, corner stapling, and two hole punching (optional punch unit PU-610 is required) can be performed to effectively finish your documents.