Showing all 2 results
Nagel S8 CollatorCollators Nagel S8 with power sheets, with 8 trays with suction and blowing mechanism to separate sheet, double-feed, paper jam handling, transport of paper that is caught, detecting empty trays, LCD display. This element is part of a composition of three units that allow you to print brochures and booklets. The tower in question can also be used on compatible systems to feed the sheets to be collated, cut or sew. TECHNICAL FEATURES max format. 364 x 520 mm to 135 x 160.0 mm micro formats. High performance up to 3,600 files / hour (depending on size) Booklets up to 100 pages / 80 g / m² Paper Weight 45 to 210 g / sqm Blocks up to 30 sheets / 80 g / m² suction system suction belts and blowers Paper Type: Use hand, chemistry, coated to groups of stations collection (2x4) Dimension (W x D x H) 65 x 77 x 214 cm 160Kg weight
- Color LCD touchscreen provides user-friendly operation. Speed and expandability assure efficient production. The QC-S1000 is a high quality, high speed collating machine with effi cient operation.
- The QC-S1000 is equipped with a 5.7 inch color LCD touchscreen. Operation and program settings can be done through the touchscreen. In addition, superior usability is ensured with the navigation function and the troubleshooting screen to monitor the operating procedure and to find the cause of any problems.
- The receiving tray capacity is 75 mm/ 2.9”maximum, allowing for collating and stacking up to 90 stacked sets (10 sheets of normal paper). The operator can select either straight or offset stacking.
- This feature increases the productivity and operator efficiency with nonstop production and it gives ample time for bin reloading. When any bin in the first section empties, the feeding switches over to the second section and continues collating.
- This feature increases efficiency by separating a predetermined number of sets with tab sheets, without having to stop the system. Up to two tab sheets can be inserted into every set.
- Optional Punch Stable Unit PS-P610 for a variety of document finishing choices. User-friendly, high performance interface is provided for more comfortable operation. All setups and operations for the PS-P610 can be performed through the color touchscreen on the QC-S1000.
- Top/side stapling, corner stapling, and two hole punching (optional punch unit PU-610 is required) can be performed to effectively finish your documents.