DELUXE STITCHER M7
- Capacity: From 2 Sheets up to 7/8
- Clincher: Moveable clincher / Single Head for saddle & flat stitching.
- Table: 26” Wide heavy duty.
14” Throat depth for flat & saddle work
- Speed: 125 stitches per minute.
Enquiry about DELUXE STITCHER M7
Horizon SB-07The Standard Horizon SB-07 seven-clamp perfect binder features automated operation, push-button simplicity, a small footprint, and high-quality production perfect binding. The SB-07 can be run as a stand-alone binder or as a binding system with in-line three-knife trimming when connected to the HT-101 Three-knife Trimmer. The SB-07 is designed for single-person production of up to 3,200 books per hour, with complete changeover and set-up performed in less than 3 minutes. Standard features include a 10.4" intelligent color touch-screen control console, automatic air-suction cover feeder that handles a wide range of cover materials without marking, automated in-line cover scoring, and job programming. Please check the specifications of the machine here You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.
Film Laminating Machine
Max Paper Size 1050*820mm Min Paper Size 350*350mm Laminating Speed 0-100m/min Laminating Speed 0-70m/min(for PET film) Paper Thickness 105-500gsm Gross Power 33kw Overall Dimensions 9400*2400*1900mm Pre-Stacker 1850mm Weight 5200kgs
- This machine is equipped with a paper pre-stacker. servo controlled feeder and a photoelectric sensor to ensure that paper is continuously fed into the machine.
- Equipped with advanced electromagnetic heater. Fast pre-heating. Energy saving. Environmental protection.
- The servo controller and side lay mechanism guarantees precise paper alignment at all times.
- A user-friendly interface system with a colour touch-screen simplifies the operation process. The operator can easily and automatically control paper sizes, overlapping and machine speeds.
- The machine is equipped with an ant-curl device, which ensures that paper remains flat and smooth during the lamination process.
- The machine is equipped with a pneumatic separating system, pneumatic perforating device and photoelectric detector to rapidly separate the paper according to the paper size.
- A corrugated delivery system collects paper easily.
- The pneumatic stacker receives the paper, keeping them in order, while rapidly counting every sheet.
Horizon HT-80The Standard Horizon HT-80 Three-knife Trimmer is designed for operation in-line with the Standard Horizon BQ-470, SB-07, and SB-09S perfect binders, or for use off-line. The HT-80 includes advanced set-up automation through a user-friendly 10.4” color touch-screen control panel to meet the requirements of the short run print-on-demand book market. After inputting the untrimmed and finished trim book sizes, automated adjustments include the infeed, jogging, and knife sections. The HT-80 allows for trimming of variable thickness books, one after another, for true on demand book production. It can trim finished books from sizes ranging 5.5” x 3.9” up to 13.4” x 11.8”, with programmable memory for up to 200 different jobs, for instant recall of frequently-run jobs. Precision stepper motors accurately position all guides and clamps to insure professional quality cutting at speeds up to 1,000 cycles per hour. A uniquely designed servo-motor controlled jogging mechanism helps provide accurate book registration. The swing knife movement ensures sharp and accurate trims to produce a clean finished book, and a silicon spray unit is available to keep the knife clean during operation. Please check the specifications of the machine here You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.
Horizon Cabs 6000The innovative Standard Horizon CABS 6000 perfect binding system is bringing new levels of automation to production bookbinding. The system includes the MG-600 Gatherer, SB-17 seventeen-clamp Perfect Binder, and HT-110 Three-knife Trimmer. This in-line system can produce up to 6,000 books/hour. Each component is equipped with an icon-based 10.4” color touch screen that enables end-to-end automated setup in ten minutes or less, and the ability to memorize 200 jobs for instant recall. Up to six MG-600 Gatherers can be placed in-line for a total of 36 stations, feeding up to 64-page signatures ranging from 5.83”x4.14” to 15.15”x 10.8”. Other features include an in-line stacker for stand alone gathering, and advanced quality control features such as CCD cameras, thickness detection, and weight checking. The SB-17 Perfect Binder allows for quick changeover from EVA to PUR adhesive with interchangeable tanks and book thicknesses from .08” to 2”. Other features include CCD cameras on the cover feeder, ability to load covers on-the-fly, twin milling stations, automated in-line cover scoring, gauze feeding for hard cover book blocks, weight checking system and a digital caliper that measures book size and thickness and transfers settings to the binder for automated setup. The HT-110 Three-knife Trimmer produces trimmed books from 5.71”x4.05” to 14.4”x11.81”. The CABS 6000 is equipped with quick-change EVA and PUR glue tanks that slide out on rails to a wheeled trolley. Operators can easily changeover from one binding style to another in about 5 minutes. This flexibility lets printers serve more market segments and meet varying customer application requirements. Please check the specifications of the machine here You can find this machine in different sizes and with different equipment.